LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP AND CIRCULATION
- Library membership is open to faculty members, students, research scholars and non-teaching staffs of this University. They can apply for membership on duly filled up prescribed membership.
- The fees for Library membership is Rs. 300.00 (Rupees Three Hundred) only for students.
- Validity of library membership is 1 (one) year.
- Circulation facility is restricted to university’s members only.
- Manuscript, Reference books, rare books, thesis, dissertations, journals, magazines, newspapers and non printed materials shall not be issued.
- Books in demand may not be renewed.
- Readers are responsible for books issued against their names.
- Borrowers must satisfy about the physical condition of the books before borrowing, otherwise they will be held responsible for any damage later or at the time of return.
- If a book is lost by the borrower or the borrower fails to return the issued book(s) he/ she shall be asked to replace it from the open market. If a book is not available in the open market then the cost of book plus a fine of Rs-500/- per book shall be charged from the borrower.
- Borrowed books would not be renewed, in case it is in demand by another user.
- Librarian shall have the authority to recall book(s) on loan from the member(s) at any time.
- If a book is not returned to the library by any borrower on due date an overdue charge of Rs-2/- per day per volume shall be issued until overdue books is returned.
- Examination section of the university shall issue the Admit cards of the students only on producing “Clearance certificate” from the Departmental/Central library.
- Registered members may avail digital access to the library resources.
N.B: Library authority reserves the right to relax/impose certain specific conditions in Special cases.