Collaboration and MoU
The Department of Traditional Sanskrit was established in the Month of August, 2021 to offer the Post-Graduate Degree in the field of Traditional Knowledge System in Indian Philosophy and Paninian Sanskrit Grammar. In the month of February, 2021, Dr. Ranjeet Kumar Tiwary, Dr. Rajeev Lochan Sharma and Dr. Chiranjeevi Adhikari joined the Department as permanent faculty members. It is to be noted that 16(Sixteen) students have been enrolled for the session 2021-2022 only for Acharya/MA in Sanskrit Sarvadarshana. Traditional Sanskrit Department is the nodal department for the Five year Integrated Acharya / M.A. in Sanskrit (IMS).
However, the department of Sarvadarshana is functioning separately from 25th May, 2023 on the occasion of 12th Foundation Day.
Profile of Dr. Ranjeet Kumar Tiwary
Name : Dr. Ranjeet Kumar Tiwary
Department : Sanskrit (Sarvadarshana)
Designation : Associate Professor & HoD, Department of Sarvadarshana
|Correspondence address||Department of Sanskrit (Sarvadarshana)|
KBV Sanskrit & AS University,
Nalbari, Assam , pin- 781337
|Institution||Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University, Assam|
Acharya (MA), Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D.), BLISC
Sampurnanada Sanskrit Vishvaviyalaya, Nalbari
|Area of Research Interest||Tulanatmak Darshan, Buddhism, Samkhya, Yoga, Nyaya, Jainism, |
Contemporary Indian Philosophy, Indian Culture and Comparative Religion
- Gold medallist in Acharya Examination, 1999 by SSVV, Varanasi
- Honorary title award of Jyotish Netra on the occasion of International Conference, 1998 in Kathamandu, Nepal.
- Yova ChintakPuraskar, at Dharmashala, Himachal Pradesh by Akhil Bharatiya Darshan Parishad on 20-05-2002
- Vocational Excellence Award, by Rotary Club of Green Land Silchar on 30th January, 2020
Involvement in Social Service Activity:
- Have been serving as a Khetra-samyojak of Sanskrit Bharati, Purvottar Bharat (organisation engaged in teaching and propagation of Sanskrit amongst school, college and university students).
- Member, Editorial Board of ‘Pratidhvani the ECHO’, an online and print multilingual, multidisciplinary academic quarterly Journal for Humanities and Social Sciences.(http://www.thecho.in/index.php)
- Member, Editorial Board of The International Research Journal of Interdisciplinary & Multidisciplinary Studies (IRJIMS), a peer-reviewed online and print monthly journal(http://www.irjims.com/)
Books Published – 05
Sponsored Projects – 01
Research Paper Published in Journals: 37
Research paper presented in Seminars/Conference
International – 06
National – 25
- Gurudev Rabindranath ke kavya-darshan me Adhyatmik Mukti; Jyotirveda Prasthanam, February, 2023; ISSN – 2278-0327; UGC Care Listed
- Social Harmony in Vedic Literature; Annual Journal; Women’s College Silchar; 2018-19; ISSN 0975-3338;
- Sanskritbharatam Samarthabharatam; Prachidhwanih ; Vol. IX, 2015; ISSN; 2249-7439
- Vishnupriya Manipuri Sahitya par Purana Sahityo ka Prabhava; SodhaPravaha, Vol. VIII, January, 2018; (IIJF) Impact Factor -3.262
- Vishnupriya Manipuri Kala-Samskriti par Purana Sahitya ka Prabhava; Vaichariki, Vol. VIII, March, 2018; (IIJF) Impact Factor -3.262
- The Department of Traditional Sanskrit, Sanskrit (Sahitya) and Sanskrit (Vedic Studies) jointly organised Sanskrit day (with week-long programme) on 19-25 August 2021.
- The Department of Traditional Sanskrit was collaborated by IQAC, KBVSASU for the organising a 15-day workshop on Spoken Sanskrit for teaching and non-teaching staff of our University from 07th December 2021 to 22nd December 2021.
- The Department of Traditional Sanskrit and Sanskrit (Sahitya) jointly organised a 15-day workshop on Spoken Sanskrit for studentsin collaboration with IQAC, KBVSASU from 08th December 2021 to 22nd December 2021.
- Organised Geeta Jayanti on 14th December 2021 in collaboration with the department of Sanskrit (Sahitya) and Sanskrit (Vedic Studies).
- Organised online Pravachana Series on Srimadbhagavata-purana from 5-7 January, 2022.
- The Department of Traditional Sanskrit and the Department of Political Science in collaboration with IQAC, KBVSASU organised Observance of Netaji’s Birth Anniversary on 23 January 2022.
- The Department of Traditional Sanskrit in collaboration with IQAC organised a 15-day workshop on Nyaya from 24 February to 10 March, 2022
- The Department of Traditional Sanskrit organised Sanskrit day (with week-long programme) on 08-13 August 2021.
- Spoken Sanskrit Classes organised For newly admitted students of IMS and MA Sarvadarshana from 6-29 September, 2022
- Sharadiya Utsava celebrated on 29th September, 2022.
- The Department of Traditional Sanskrit organised a two-day National Seminar Sponsored by ICPR, New Delhi on Bhakti Tradition In Noerth-East India : Social And Philosophical Implications from 20 October to 21 October, 2022.
- Department observed Adi Sankaracharya Jayanti on 26th April, 2023
- Sri Ramanujacharya Jayanti was observed on 27th Aprit, 2023
- Buddha Jayanti celebrated on 4th May, 2023
- Departmental Journal will be published soon.
- Certificate Course on Geeta and Management will be started shortly.
- Spoken Sanskrit Course will be started in the nearest villages of University Campus for the common People.
- We are going to introduce a coaching programme on Sanskrit Subjects for competitive Exam like UGC NET, SETand B.ED Entrance Test etc.
- We have a plan to adopt a village for converting it as a Sanskrit Gram.
- National Seminar or Symposium will be organised on Ancient knowledge System.
- Workshop on Bharatiya Darshana will be organised yearly.
The department has a library with good number of books related to Vedic literature, Indian Philosophy and other allied literature, so that students can easily avail the books for their academic purpose.
The department of Traditional Sanskrit publishes a wall magazine named Tattvabodhinee (तत्त्वबोधिनी).